As the world reels from the impact of the COVID-19 crisis, and negotiations towards a new international pandemic agreement continue to take shape, how can we ensure that the future of global health governance is transparent, inclusive, and accountable – and that all affected communities get a seat at the table in determining its trajectory?
Join the EHFG and AIDS Healthcare Foundation Europe on 25 January 2022 for a thought-provoking discussion, featuring international experts and decision-makers as well as insights from young voices in public and global health, and help us envision what equitable commitments to future global preparedness can look like.
Are you already signed up? We look forward to seeing soon. Otherwise head to the event website and register now to secure your spot.
If you have any questions for the speakers, ask them during the live event, submit questions during your registration, email us in advance at firstname.lastname@example.org, or tweet @GasteinForum & @AhfEurope with #FutureofHealth.
Webinar speakers will include:
- Ayoade Alakija, Co-Chair, Africa Vaccine Delivery Alliance
- Michael Weinstein, President, AIDS Healthcare Foundation
- Stéphanie Seydoux, Ambassador for Global Health, French Ministry for Europe and Foreign Affairs
- Björn Kümmel, Deputy Head of Unit for Global Health, German Federal Ministry of Health
- Juozas Olekas, Member of the European Parliament
We look forward to seeing you there!
With best wishes,
Your EHFG Team